Description of Responsibility:
- This position is responsible for developing strategies for targeting clients and conducting marketing and business development activities for the company.
- Develops and coordinates new business opportunities in the marketplace through continuous professional contact with existing and/or new customers and determines and/or assists in determining client long-range need for services and/or capital expenditures.
- Solicits qualified bid/proposal opportunities and evaluates client needs for bids and proposals and sells appropriate services. Seeks new markets for business development. Assists in the development of the company sales program.
- Maintains records of target area business development and project data to aid in coordination of all marketing and operation plans.
- Minimum of 5-6 years’ experience in solar or energy plants operation, or project management and business development occupation.
- Must have the appropriate combination of education, experience, expertise, and competency to perform successfully according to the project’s/contract’s level of financial risk and complexity.
- Major in Sales or Marketing preferably holds an MBA.