Description of Responsibility:
- The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for managing, examining, analyzing, interpreting and maintaining financial records for the purpose of giving advice and/or preparing statements. This position is involved in devising or installing accounting systems and advising on cost-recording systems and/or financial and budgetary data.
- Performs accounting duties of a more complex nature requiring professional experience and knowledge of accounting principles and practices, as well as accounting assignments requiring competence in all conventional aspects of an accounting discipline.
- Develops and installs accounting systems, methods, procedures and controls; maintain the general ledger and subsidiary systems; manages and control accounting data systems; devise and review charts of accounts and cut-off dates.Monitors work order accounting system; and provide financial interpretation and guidance to company personnel.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of accounting management
- Professional and technical experience.
- Accounting principles, practices & experience
- Bachelor, Preferably MBA, Authorized Accountant registration.
- Bachelor of Finance & Accounting