Description of Responsibility:
- The Chief Operating Officer is responsible for the overall direction and the profits & loss of power market of MENA region. Directs, Manages and Coordinates all the activities of the GTCI Operations to obtain optimum efficiency and cost control of operations and maximize profits by performing the following duties personally or through subordinate directors, managers & supervisors.
- To establish Policies and EPC Execution Procedures from estimation stage to close out. To conduct regular reviews of the Project specifications and ensuring the plan remains effective and relevant to the progress of the Project maintaining a focus on effective risk management strategies and a process of continual improvement.
- To demonstrate ability to effectively resolve technical and unusually difficult problems; and ensure the effective utilization of resources and to motivate & develop key management personnel.
- To develop and maintain client contacts, and to provide advice and assistance to the sub-contractors. Also establish and or/ sustain Strategic partnership with OEM, main subcontractors, BOP Vendors and engineering firms.
- Minimum 15 years experience of power plant project management and 10 years of engineering management.
- Professional and technical experience.
- Management knowledge & experience
- Bachelor of Power Engineering or Business Management.