Description of Responsibility:
- The Construction & Commission Director is responsible for managing the construction and commissioning functions on all projects to ensure adherence to all engineering construction plans and specifications.
- Oversees the construction portion of the assigned project through direction of all projects field activities and is responsible for all job site activities. Ensures timely and efficient execution of field work.
- Ensures all construction is in compliance with design specifications, is completed on schedule, adheres to budget, meets accounting requirements and is built to quality standards.
- Interprets plans and specifications; prepares miscellaneous reports for project management providing information required to prepare the necessary submittals, designs, layouts, etc. involved in the construction of the assigned project.
- Reviews cost controls and reports.
- Submits required project submittals for approval.
- At least 15 Years’ experience with power engineering, procurement and construction projects. At least 10 years’ experience in a management role with cost, schedule and construction supervision & 10 years field experience required. Must have experience on business development or proposal development tasks.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to establish policies and guidelines to establish appropriate project control practices for the organization.
- Must possess broad knowledge of project construction concepts and principles and apply the as appropriate based on sound judgment and experience.
- Understands and applies financial terminology and measures.Possesses knowledge and experience in utilizing commercial strategies
- Bachelor of Engineering Construction