Description of Responsibility:
- Responsible to oversees procurement of all equipment, materials and supplies for the company; he/she has functional responsibility to all the Project Electric / I&C /Communication Procurement & Logistics Managers in the field.
- Reviews, monitors issuances, and documentation of all agreements with projects suppliers, supplier sourcing and selection, communications with suppliers, and management of supplier relations.
- Prepare, compile, maintain, and communicate functional Electric / I&C / Communication procurement and administrative information, records, and reports as required and appropriate. Maintain awareness and analyse market, industry, and business trends and conditions to identify and implement process improvements, improve costs, and increase utilization of resources.
- Perform bid evaluations, cost and price analyses, availability studies, risk analyses, bid analysis summaries, and award recommendations that treat suppliers fairly and ethically, protect the company’s interests, and promote best value awards.
Over all Experience:
- 10+ years’ experience in power plants procurement; including 3+ years in managerial position.
- Professional and Electric / I&C /Communication technical experience.Strong knowledge of procurement, operations and management.
- Ability to apply advanced logistics concepts.
- Bachelor of Business, Supply Chain Management, or Engineering