Description of Responsibility:
- Planners are responsible for supporting project or proposal planning and scheduling activities including engineering, procurement, construction, start up and operations.
- Services include planning cost and schedule (work breakdown structure) metrics and tools, collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labor hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract work), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing (critical path, resource and risk analysis), and reporting.
- Identifies and tracks all changes or potential changes to the project scope, ensuring schedule impacts are given visibility with the client and project management. Integrates cost and schedule data and reporting with the Company’s accounting and management information systems to facilitate meeting Company performance and financial goals.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in engineering, procurement and construction projects or operating industrial facilities in a planning and scheduling position
- Professional and technical experience.
- Ability to utilize drawings and specifications as a basis for structuring the project schedule.
- Excellent skills in all aspects of project scheduling including logic development, progress measurement, schedule impact analysis, resource loading/leveling, schedule risk analysis, etc. as well as command of cornerstone scheduling system
- Bachelor in Power Engineering and Business Management