Description of Responsibility:
- Reviews, monitors issuances, and documentation of all agreements with projects suppliers, supplier sourcing and selection, communications with suppliers, and management of supplier relations.
- Conform fully with the relevant legislation, management system, and client contractual requirements in relation to projects in different countries of the region activities of concern
- Issues inquiries, evaluations, purchase orders, change orders, and other instruments necessary for documenting purchase agreements with the Electric / I&C/Communication Procurement & Logistics projects suppliers.
- Implements, and ensure compliance with Company policies, procedures, standards, automated systems and tools for supply chain management.
- Obtains, reviews, and approve pricing and schedules for goods and subcontracted services to be utilized and relied upon in proposals for Electric / I&C/ Communication Procurement projects execution.
- 10+ years’ experience in power plants procurement; including 3+ years in managerial position.
- Ability to apply advanced logistics concept
- Professional and Electric / I&C /Communication technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of procurement, operations and management.