Description of Responsibility:
- The Contract and Commercial Manager is responsible to manage, administer and monitor all work activities associated with Commercial and administration. Supervises and coordinates the documents and formats in relation to Commercial planning, formation, and negotiation; the administration, issuance, evaluation and documentation of contract activities; and the preparation & monitoring of commercial policies and procedures.
- Monitors project performance to ensure compliance with applicable codes and regulations and the terms and conditions of the Contract. Identifies potential problem areas as early as possible.
- Applies a thorough working knowledge of commercial and Contract Business Systems.
- Drafts comprehensive commercial level procedures.
- Assists in developing and maintaining GTCI specifications and procedures. Will serve in a project review capacity as required to assist project teams to achieve project objectives.
- Demonstrated leadership ability to establish policies and guidelines to establish appropriate commercial and contracts practices for the organization.
- 10+ years’ experience in Contract administration; work experience in management, business administration, law, scheduling, cost, materials and/or procurement Must have experience on business development or proposal development tasks.
- Must possess broad knowledge of commercial & contracts concepts and principles and apply the as appropriate based on sound judgment and experience.
- Understands and applies financial terminology and measures.
- Possesses knowledge and experience in utilizing commercial strategies
- Bachelor of Engineering, Construction or Law